Tuesday, April 14, 2009

21 Weeks and "When are you due?"

As I was standing in the check-out line in Target and kept noticing the cashier looking at my stomach, I wondered if people new I was pregnant, or just thought I had a big meal! When I got out into the parking lot a lady stopped, rolled down her window and said, "When are you due?" So question answered... However, there are some clothes that tend to make me look a bit larger than I really am. For some reason they don't make slim fitting maternity clothes...just potato sacks!


2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you can park in those "expectant mothers" parking spots! Take advantage of those while you can sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come month 8 you will love the potato sack. you might even feel like one. I hope not. I also loved those expectant mothers spots, but where did they go once I had Carter....I really need it now, "mothers with heavy baby's and carseats spots." that's what I want.

    ReplyDelete