Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting the room ready...

Or buying the stuff for it at least...hopefully we will be in a different house soon! I finally narrowed it down and picked out the furniture!! Jonathan and I went on Thursday night to look at the last two choices, and we both liked this one the best. We found it at Lonestar Baby, but believe it or not, Storkland had it cheaper!! Sooo I went to Storkland with my mom on Saturday and put the crib, the dresser, and the mattress on layaway! I talked to my friend Kari, and she agreed to make the bedding!!! She makes REALLY cute things, and we are going to pick out the stuff together, so I am really excited... and of course grateful that I have such a great friend!!!
And this is NOT his room at my house... I WISH, this is just the picture from the website. Just wanted to be clear!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I LOVE this furniture! Little Baby H is going to be arriving with style! I can't wait to see pictures of his custom made bedding! :)

    We missed you this weekend, in Lubbock. I was really hoping I would get to see you and your little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete