Thursday, June 13, 2013

Is it already this hot?

I can't believe it's already so hot! Well I can believe it, I just can't believe it's already here again! Aaannd with our babysitter studying abroad in Spain for the month of June, we are running out of inside activities. So while picking up something that I bought from Southlake Treasure Exchange (which I highly recommend), I thought we would have a little spontaneous Chuck E Cheese outing.


Nolan looks a little crazed.....


Kitty met us there for a little fun!!


Of course Hannah Claire had the time of her life!!

The next day we met some friends at the pool. It. Was. Miserable. I wasn't even the pool, I was sitting in the shade with Hannah Claire, and was dripping. While I didn't get a chance to capture some pictures of Nolan in the pool, as I slid off my chair, I did get a picture of the after math of the exhausting day.






Sweet babies. Welcome summer, ugh, I guess.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Yarberry Ct,Roanoke,United States

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete