Friday, June 7, 2013

Better late than never...I guess

Well hello again!! It's only been about two years err so. Man, what a horrible feeling!!! As I sat day after day and told myself, "ok, you need to start your blog again." "Ok, Jessica, are you going to remember this, you need to document this somehow!" I finally realized, the precious moments were not going to stop and wait for me to blog. And my kids, (yes plural, the last time I wrote I had one) were not getting any younger.

So, in order to be able to have some documentation of my kids lives...I thought, better late than never. And this is really for me anyway, so who really cares where I start, how out of order my events may be, and if I need to back blog just a tad (like two years). I needed to start again somewhere. So here is starting on Nolan's last day of preschool 2013.

I am the worst at first and last day of school pictures because, since I work, Nolan stays in school through the summer. He will go a little less, but still goes. But I managed to snap a pic as he walked out the door.


I can't believe he is going to be starting his last year of preschool in August!! How cliche, but really, where has the time gone!! This is the last pic with a nap mat too. "The big boy class doesn't need nap mats." (Tear)

Without writing sooo much in one blog entry, I won't go on and on, and will document my baby girl, in some other entries. BUT, I must brag on my precious boy and how great of a big brother he is. I love that he actually wants to hold her. So if I want to put make up on, I can say "will you please hold Hannah Claire while you watch Bubble Guppies," and he doesn't care at all....


Or, "Please play with her on her mat while I cook dinner." This is what I found the other day..."they" made a fort...









I love them! So without going on and on...that was a little bit of the goings on lately. I'm also SUPER excited to say, that my wonderful sisters and myself are in the process of starting a new blog!! And we couldn't be MORE excited!! So yay to new things, and well, welcome back to me!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment