Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fort Worth Baby Shower

Thank you so much to Allie, Jill, and Kari for the wonderful baby shower!! Everything looked absolutely wonderful, and I loved everything. Thank you to all my friends and family who came, it was so nice getting to have everyone there!!! I got some really great gifts and was so excited to go through them all. Allie and Jolene, I hope you didn't spend too much time on the diaper cakes, I took them apart right when I got home!! I wanted to put the diapers away!!! Now we just need to get the furniture out of layaway so I can put some more things away and take some pictures!! Here are some pictures from this weekend....
Allie's diaper cake!!

The absolutely delish food and beautiful hydrangeas.


The hostesses!!

Hailey sitting in all the bows!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute diaper cake. Can't wait to see the one you make! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't too tough at all. I know what you mean though. When I got a diapercake I took it apart right away too. You want to get everythng all organized. I just hope they last you a week or so. (I guess I gave you size 2, which you'll be using sooner than you know.)

    ReplyDelete