Saturday, June 6, 2009

This is why I love you....

Jonathan pulled yet another spontaneous move and decided Friday morning that he wanted to have a garage sale Saturday.... I don't think he realized the work, but I did want to get rid of stuff instead of taking it to the new house...sooo I posted it on Craigslist, along with some pictures of the items, and we worked all day Friday and Friday night getting it ready. Considering I "took all the fun out of the garage sale," (confirmation of Jonathan not knowing the preparation that goes into a garage sale), we got rid of a lot of stuff and made out pretty well. It was a crazy idea, but that's why I love him!
And just a little look at the madness we have been living in!!!!!!!!! Just a little less than a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment