Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Yup...so every one's predictions were right...well, mostly everyone I guess. We are having a little baby boy and are soooo excited! I was not too happy with the sono pictures though. She said everything looked good, but our pictures are a little blurry and you can't see any distinct features. I guess we will have to wait until next time...which could be awhile. HE is due August 24th... OK so this picture really just shows his spine...

And here is his wee-wee!! It is the little pointy thing in the middle of the screen. Not too great of pictures but what can you do!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats...I love my boy...mama's boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.. IM SOO SOO HAPPY FOR YOU !! ITS A BOY! OMG.... OMG... SOO COOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! A LITTLE BOY that is AWESOME! Now is time for name picking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, I am so happy for you guys, as you already know....Can't wait to see him in person... Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad will finally have a boy to spoil!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete