Monday, March 2, 2009

New clothes and too cold....

My mom bought and brought me a lot of new clothes this weekend!! Thanks Mom!!! My bottoms I ordered from the Gap also came in and I am so excited to get to wear them, but it's too cold today and tomorrow :( very sad... As soon as I have an outfit on I will post a picture...and maybe a picture of the teeny belly bump that seems to grow as the day progresses. Very weird. I weighed myself this morning and I gained a pound since last week. AHHH.. a little scary. I am in my 15th week (will be 15 weeks on Thursday) so I guess I should start gaining a little weight. I will post some new pictures as soon as I take some.

1 comment:

  1. And you are VERY welcome for the clothes--still need to get some bras!! Of course your going to gain weight, but you still look the same! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete