Thursday, March 19, 2009

Of course they are!!!

Ok so I have gotten a little behind on my blogging. I have been procrastinating and wanted to move all of my pictures to a flash drive so I would have them all on in one place, and not only on my computer. I am a freak about not wanting to lose my pictures...anyhow I do have all of my posts in my mind (amazing at this point) so here goes. Petmedsonline came out with the top ten smartest breeds...and look who made number eight......

#8 Papillon This deceptively cute, butterfly-eared dog is smarter, tougher, and stronger than it appears (it’s like the bionic dog). Often described as big dogs in little bodies, they have the athletic stamina to keep up on long walks, and the bravura of a canine ten times its size. The Papillon is a true companion and watchdog. Although they can be ferociously protective over what belongs to them, their keen intelligence makes it possible to take them anywhere. Let’s not forget they can be litter trained, a big plus.

And here they are!!!! And let's not be fooled..I don't think my 17 pounders will be getting litter trained anytime soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Already knew how smart they are AND certainly bionic (George)!! And the companion part, the winner.... is Ddog!! Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete