Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's starting!!!

Yes, buying stuff has started. I feel that I have been pretty good though. Allie and I went to Burlington Coat Factory to look around and we both found strollers we liked for great prices!!! They are like $30-$50 cheaper there than at Babies R Us. I found two that I liked and brought Jonathan back to look at both. His exact words were, "They are all ugly. They look like ladie's purses. Don't they have something plain black?" Well I thought that GREEN and BROWN was pretty neutral so I had to ignore him this time, (sorry babe), but promised him that I would look really hard for a plain black jogging stroller for him. He was ok with this. So we ordered the stroller with the matching carrier/carseat and here it is!!! The carseat!!!

The Stroller!
There are better pictures of the stroller online at Babies R Us. You can actually tell that it's brown. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3458516

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I just saw your link on Tasha's blog...so glad to see you're in the blog world. It's fun to keep up with everyone. Congrats again on your little baby bump! I'm sure you're the most adorable preggo woman! :)

    ReplyDelete