Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Telling the FAM

I was sooo excited when I could finally tell everyone!! We told Dara first... we had to babysit the kids and they were wearing surprise t-shirts when she got home!! Then we drove to Wichita to tell our parents. I had on a shirt that said "Does this shirt make me look pregnant?" Jonathan and I were at the house when my parents got home and I came out with it on...then the shock, and the screams...if you notice in the pictures, Jonathan isn't in there because he was supposed to follow me and then walked to slow so he had to stay hiding in the bathroom! Then we went to tell Jonathan's parents, but his mom was already suspicious!!!...and then we told his grandparents, but I didn't get a picture of that!



3 comments:

  1. OMG!! This isn't something I can read at work because I seriously started to cry when I saw this blog. I can't wait for our new little one to arrive. I love you both and already love God's little blessing to us all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Congrats Allie told me the other day that ya'll are preggo together!

    ReplyDelete